ANSTHRLD - consulting list

Wendy Erisman wendye2 at admin.stedwards.edu
Mon Sep 20 07:13:38 PDT 1999

Greetings, Fellow Heralds --

	I am trying to put together a list of consulting heralds to whom the
submissions arm of the College can send submittors who need more than a
quick question answered. In addition, such a list would be very helpful to
me in organizing more full-service consultation tables.

	If you would be willing to be on this list, please let me know the
following information:
- -- SCA name
- -- preferred consulting topics
- -- preferred contact method and information
- -- area of the kingdom in which you live/travel

	My hope is that we can get some of the valuable knowledge found on this
list out to the people it will help the most. Your assistance in this will
be very much appreciated.

					Yours, Gwenllian

HL Gwenllian ferch Maredudd, Armillary Herald
Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom of Ansteorra