ANSTHRLD - Latin for Kathri, was Update on ILOI0999 Item 18

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Sat Sep 25 18:47:27 PDT 1999

Kathri at aol.com wrote:

> >  The one you need to remember, though, is the "official" motto of the Laurel
> >  office:
> >          Semper Litteris Mandate
>
> Yes, that's good advice for me, and I'm trying.  But the submitter *did*
> "litteris mandate" -- he just didn't send it to me.

Actually, the submitter didn't.  He's never seen (and perhaps never knew about)
the permission to conflict.  I typed it up, had Gianni sign it and gave it to
François.  I believe the problem arose when the submitter went through a different
branch to submit -- that local herald knew nothing about the conflict.

*SIGH*  At least it's all setting to rights now...

- --Perronnelle

- --
If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.