ANSTHRLD - Local Heralds Training Material

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Tue Sep 28 08:16:14 PDT 1999

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Rod Jackson <culn97 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am the acting herald

... which suddenly gives me the image of someone in a tabard walking
out onto a balcony and projecting, "ROMEO, ROMEO, WHEREFORE ART THOU
'ROMEO'?".

Which is utterly unhelpful to the original question (I guess ask your
Regional Herald about the test?  You should be communicating with them
in general about how to do your job), but I find too much pleasure in
showing people the inside of my mind.

Daniel "a dark and spidery place it is too" de Lincolia
- --
                   *** NEW HOME E-MAIL ADDRESS ***
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;
if that fail, my work addresses are  tmcd at austin.ibm.com and tmcd at us.ibm.com.