ANSTHRLD - Opinions Please

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 5 08:49:41 PDT 2000

Hmm interesting, however in the case of the "mullet of five pheons" the
overlap area ends up as small and obsuring only a part of each pheon.
for better visual go to
http://home.earthlink.net/~dmmerlick/huntsman.html These wern't done at
he time of the original posting. (BTW these are the potential design
ideas for the Royal Huntsman badge)

HL Darius, Tressure Herald