ANSTHRLD - Re: Herald authorization

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Mon Apr 10 21:52:59 PDT 2000

This is from Sir Kief, reprinted with permission.  I thank him for his
sane and convenient policy.

Even though I don't set foot on the list field, and I have no
authorization card, I still plan to be cautious near the field, as
fighters do occasionally come to the ropes.  I plan to keep an eye on
the combat constantly -- as a field herald, I have to anyway, to see
when there is victory -- and I think anyone, authorized or no, ought
to do the same when in reach of the list field.