ANSTHRLD - Fwd: Heraldry submissions (Another typo.)

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Wed Apr 12 10:52:16 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/11/2000 5:39:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
debell at txcyber.com writes:

> From ILOI 0300 currently under commentary
>  17) Ricardo Estaban de Salamanca new name.
>  The name is Esteban in Elsbeth's article on Spanish names
>  which I have in front of me as well as in Melcon'a book.
>
>  If this is a typo (snip)

It's a typo.  The forms and documentation all have Esteban with an "e" in the
middle.  Correction will be documented in the April Gazette (if Aelfwyn is
kind) and in the AICC.  (I got it right on his device in the April Gazette!)

Kathri *

* I think I need to make a typing test part of the application for this job.