ANSTHRLD - Conflict check requested (Eleanor)

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed Apr 19 08:18:52 PDT 2000

I haven't checked precedents, but I would not expect a natural lily
and a fleur-de-lys to conflict.  I believe that, despite the name,
the origins of the FDL are somewhat obscure.

However, if there was no CD, then they'd pretty much be considered
artistic variants, and the prohibition of France would indeed apply.
That was an excellent point to bring up and good thinking.

Daniel "broad*arrow*, broad*arrow*, broad*arrow*" de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)