ANSTHRLD - Furs

Sara L Friedemann sfriedemann at students.wisc.edu
Thu Apr 20 15:18:42 PDT 2000

> banners and cloth items.  Furs are going to be needed
> more to avoid conflicts since we are registering so
> many devices.

I agree with everything Magnus said, but this.

Folks seem to think it's hard to register simple devices.  Luckily for us,
that's not true. I've got three armorial submissions going up from my
Barony: "Vert, three bendlets enhanced argent," "Per saltire gules and
azure," and "[Fieldless] A lion rampant vert."  All three have been conflict
checked and are clear, and not one of them uses furs.

-Aryanhwy (who used ermine on her device because she liked it--and because
it plays on my badge.)

"Purpure, a bordure ermine"
"[Fieldless] An ermine statant purpure."

--
Sara L. Friedemann * http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~sfriedemann