ANSTHRLD - Branch device change-how to's?

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 17:54:16 PDT 2000

>Naziism, paganism, and Christianity, all touched on in my message.
>Asbestos pajamas, everyone!

  Anything to make you happy.

>Sorry to interrupt your rant, but I've never noticed the SCA hide
>research.  *Application* of the research, sometimes -- no witch
>hangings, no pogroms, little suppression of women, ...

  You rightly worded it.  Sorry for my mistype.  Ah, the good ol' days! :)

>Well, In My Humble Opinion, too bad.  I'm sure that most were not
>marked with fylfots; there's any number of other symbols you can use.

   I leave it at we simply do not know.  There are rock glyphs which do show
the solar cross (the ring with a equal armed cross in it), which is a
related symbol, used in context as shields.

>I can think of only one: the cross.  However, the vast majority of
>people in the US have positive or neutral opinions of it.  This is not
>the case with the fylfot, the South African three-armed thingy, the
>pentagram (unfortunately), et cetera.

  Unfortunately you are right.

  (Lest you pigeon-hole me
>inaccurately as a Promise Keeper or something: I'm a militant
>agnostic/atheistic ygay man.)

  That explains a lot. ;)  My condolences.  I am ordained heathen clergy so
I definitely have a different take on the world.

  At any rate,  since my persona is also a wagoneer/ merchant I will
probably go with a wagon wheel as my main charge....of course wheels are not
period.

Cyniric