ANSTHRLD - Fwd: ILOI 0400 corrections

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 20:55:14 PDT 2000

Same song, umpteenth verse.  Typos.
-------
Addenda to April letter, "....assume it *is* a typing error of mine.  If you
can, post a correction to the Ansteorran heralds list
(heralds at ansteorra.org).  If not, let me know any way you can.    Kathri,
Asterisk"
---------
Item 6 Chandranath name: mistyped URL. See below for explanation from
submitter.  But in my defense let it be said that there is *very* little
difference between " ~ " and " - " and there are lots more enyas than dashes
in Chandranath's documentation!

Chandra, everybody got their Gazette late.  And it's not too late for
commentary; the deadline for ILOI0400 isn't until May 20.  Thanks for the
quick notice.
-------------------------------
Item 13 Kathryn.  Branch is Namron.
-------------------------------
Item 16 Stephan of Monmouth. Name documentation was provided; I just didn't
type it.  It will be posted to the list as soon as I think I can do it.  (I'm
just getting back to heraldry after helping with Stargate's Assembly of the
Contrades and I'm not even going to try to type documentation tonight.)
Item 17 Suannoch.  Branch is Westgate.
More later, no doubt.

Aelfwyn, please save this email as "Corrections to ILOI0400" for the May
Gazette.  I'll get the rest to you as soon as I can.

Kathri, still Asterisk but dropping letters fast -- may be down to the first
two letters by now.