ANSTHRLD - Opinions Please

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Wed Apr 5 09:42:36 PDT 2000

how about     fieldless a mullet of 5 >/ 5 < sable a pheon or.

Doesn't get the horn that I like but Mari and I just checked and the only
possible conflict is:
Richard of Mont Royal, the Short
          The following badge associated with this name was registered in
June of 1973:
          (Fieldless) On a star of David sable, a saltorel Or.

And Darius, welcome to the telepathy circle of Heralds,   Mari and I are on
the phone discussing semy of pheons when you sent your message :-)

--Francois