ANSTHRLD - Opinions Please

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed Apr 5 15:19:50 PDT 2000

AElfwyn wrote:
> Daniel stood there with this stunned look for what seemed to be five
> minutes.  I couldn't decide if it was due to the fact it was Godwyn
> or that it was because Godwyn was massively smashed by that point.

It was perhaps 10 seconds, which was probably a few seconds too long
for maxiumum audience appreciation.  Timing in comedy is everything.
The misreading of later lines off the script definitely took too
long.

The initial stunning was because it was a guy suddenly kissing me on
the lips during a performance.  The continued stunning was because
acting stunned was because I thought it would make the audience laugh.

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)