ANSTHRLD - Ansteorran heraldry webpage

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Tue Apr 25 14:12:30 PDT 2000

Greetings one and all!

Applications are being taken for the officer to maintain the COH web page.

Also, I have put the "new" COH Web page in place.  There are still some
links that are not active and it still points to the same stuff the old page
does.  The updates for the information will happen over the next couple of
weeks.  If you want to help, let me know.

If you want to look at the old page it can be accessed at
http://www.ansteorra.org/heraldry/oldpage.html

--Francois