ANSTHRLD - Name Question

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Sun Apr 30 09:44:43 PDT 2000

On Sat, 29 Apr 2000, Kendall Johnson <avalon at arn.net> wrote:
> Does someone have a quick source for William that doesn't need
> documentation.

Um, a source for William *is* documentation.  What did you think
documentation was?  Documentation is any justification for a
practice.

Further, William in what context -- language, culture, time frame?
English?  French?  German?  Scots?  Irish Gaelic?  Italian?  Japanese?

Further, William as given name, "middle name", surname, or what?

Probably easiest if you tell us the full proposed name, and intended
time, culture, and language, and let us vet the whole thing.

> Don't you wish all questions were this easy :)

"Easy"?  You sent your e-mail message as no lines in the body and all
the text in an attachment.  I had to get to the attachments page, get
to the right one, display it with an external viewer, cut-and-paste
your text, then back out of each of those levels.  Please don't do
that again.  Just put the text in the body of the mail message.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;
if that fail, my work address is tmcd at us.ibm.com.