ANSTHRLD - Plenary Meeting at Coronation

Ansteorran Kingdom Star Principal Herald herald at ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 8 13:34:30 PDT 2000

Howdy all

I am planning on holding the next Plenary meeting at
Coronation. Any and all Heralds Scribes and Illuminors
are requested to attend.

Unless you have a fully formed thought on the
following, do not send me email on it. I have little
enough time to answer all the email I have without
running a debate as well. I am also not on this list so
you can talk it to death here.

Currently on the Agenda:

Heraldic Titles - Who should get them? What Criteria?
Should we follow what has been done in the past or copy
another kingdoms practices? Should we change to a more
period use of heraldic titles?

Ansteorran Heraldic Symposium - I want to hold this
about a year from now. I need someone to head it.
Please send in your apps if you are interested. Please
compile your thoughts on what you all would like to see
and do at the symposium

Ansteorran Scribe and Illuminator Symposium - Time is
more relative here, but next year sometime would be
good and not too near the Known World one. I need
someone to head it. Please send in your apps if you are
interested. Please compile your thoughts on what you
all would like to see and do at the symposium

Do we want to combine these two symposiums?

New Heraldic Art position - What should this encompass?
I have some ideas and a person in mind to head it but
would like all your input.

As I think of neat things to talk about, I'll let you
know. Questions are always welcome. If you have other
topics that you would like to discuss, let me know

Borek, Star