ANSTHRLD - Plenary Meeting at Coronation

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Tue Aug 8 14:25:41 PDT 2000

Ansteorran Kingdom Star Principal Herald <herald at ansteorra.org>
wrote:
> I am also not on this list so you can talk it to death here.

With respect, I have never waited for the permission of Star
Principal Herald to talk *any* subject to death, and I have much
experience of that.

> Ansteorran Heraldic Symposium
> Ansteorran Scribe and Illuminator Symposium
> Do we want to combine these two symposiums?

I thought it was traditional to do so, and the College of Scribes
is an arm (a burly one) of the Ansteorran College of Heralds.  I
personally think it's a good idea, for cross-pollination, and for
getting one site and one event instead of two.  Then again, I'm
on the herald's side and don't know what the scribes might think
-- perhaps they feel like red-headed stepchildren.  I'd ask Star
Signet to ask other scribes and compile their opinions.

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)