ANSTHRLD - Device questions...

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 10:27:28 PDT 2000

Hi everybody,

I need some help. One of the people in my barony wants
to register a device. The problem is, he has 2 colors
touching. Can anybody make a suggestion for some
changes that could be made so that he can get what he
wants (or something similar) and it still be able to
pass?

What he wants (and I can't blazon, so I won't even
try):

Blue background, gold border, black eagle holding a
silver thunderbolt in its talons

I asked one person already. They suggested making the
eagle gold. Would that work?

Thanks in advance. :-)

Cahira
Bonwicke's clueless pursuivant