ANSTHRLD - Herald's Class at Wiesenfeuer Baronial

NRH northern_herald at ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 22 05:27:10 PDT 2000

Greetings, everyone.

The autocrats of Wiesenfeuer Baronial have graciously offered to host the
herald's class.

The class will be on Saturday afternoon and take an hour or so. I want to have
it after the tournament
is over...otherwise, I'll be taking heralds away from their duties at the
field.

The class will cover all of the materials necessary for warranting the local
heralds in their positions...and
any of their deputies so they are ready to step up (hint, hint...DEPUTIES!!)

If any of the locals are unable to attend, please drop me a line and we will
schedule a different time and
place.

I also have the current exam for Pursuivant Extraordinary for anyone willing to
try their hand...and mind.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Regards,
Tadhg, Nordsteorra