ANSTHRLD - Herald's Class at Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Tue Aug 22 08:39:23 PDT 2000

NRH <northern_herald at ansteorra.org> wrote:
> The autocrats of Wiesenfeuer Baronial have graciously offered
> to host the herald's class.

It's interesting how very many clicks you have to make at
http://www.ansteorra.org/ , and how non-obvious one or two are,
to find out exactly where a group is.  (Oklahoma City, OK -- yes,
I should be better at Ansteorran geography ...)

> The class will be on Saturday afternoon and take an hour or so.

I've been at one local herald warranting class, and it took most
of a day, if memory serves, and we had to drop several topics
(admittedly non-essential, but armorial style and
conflict-checking are most useful for locals).  Do other people
have experience of such warranting classes -- was the Tempio
shindig atypical?

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)