ANSTHRLD - Guardian of the Queen's Hope (revisited)

Ansteorran Kingdom Star Principal Herald herald at ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 28 10:57:51 PDT 2000

Howdy all. I have finally caught up on my reading of
the herald's digest since I was last on.

>From the commentary I have seen, there are two
suggestions for the name:

Order of the Chape

and

Youth Champion

There was little in the way of commentary or suggestion
for the device. The roses were described as 'tudor',
but I am thinking she meant heraldic roses. No color
preference was stated that I can remember.

Are there any more thoughts? I would like to present
this to HRM Allyson as soon as is possible.

I also noted little commentary in the Plenary meeting
at Crown Tourney. No one has any thoughts on the
proposed actions? No ideas for the future of heraldry
in Ansteorra?

We are more than the some of our parts. Together we can
make being a herald something that is more desirable
and even sought after by the general populace. We just
have to care enough to put forth the effort or find
those who can. We are already working very hard at
heraldry in the kingdom, but if we can generate
enthusiam for heraldry, then we will have that many
more hands and minds to help us in our task.

Sorry for not being specific in giving examples of how
to make people enthusiastic about heraldry. The
heraldic games were the best idea I have heard of in
some time. All I can say is be the creative people I
know you are and can be.

Thank you for reading this pep rally. Please stay tuned
for A-R Anonymous coming to a filing cabinet near you.

Borek, Star