ANSTHRLD - Need Armory Book Help...

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Thu Aug 31 14:28:02 PDT 2000

Any Ansteorran heralds who have armory books:

I need to see if there are copies of Seidmacher and copies of Gelre
in kingdom.  A really nice herald from another kingdom (and across
the waves) sent me cites for examples for an armory appeal I need to
write up.  If I can find copies in kingdom and arrange a mutually
convenient meeting place/event then I need to copy the relevant
pages.  If not, I can get them mailed internationally but thought I
would try here first.

Please feel free to reply directly or on the list (others might like
to know if you have these resources).

Seigneur Etienne