ANSTHRLD - Laurel letter?

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Wed Aug 9 17:47:15 PDT 2000

At 07:37 PM 8/9/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I heard rumor that the new Laurel letter had come out.  Is my device and my
>ladies device in it?  I'm looking for Stephen Hawkins and Adriana diBetto.

It's out in hardcopy, but not in electronic form yet.

Here are the registrations of the submissions you asked about.

Under ACCEPTANCES:

Adriana Margherita di Betto.  Name and device.  Per fess vert and pean, in
chief a lion dormant Or.
     Please instruct the submitter to make the line of division lower and
the pean spots smaller.

Stephen Hawkins of Eforde.  Name and device.  Per bend argent and
counter-ermine, a hawk rising sable, a bordure counterchanged.
     Please inform the submitter to make the bordure wider and the ermine
spots smaller.  There should be at least one full ermine spot on the bordure.

Congratulations on 4 out of 4!

Yours in service,
HL Mari Elspeth nic Bryan
Bordure Herald, Kingdom of Ansteorra