ANSTHRLD - A Cat in it's Curiousity

Mickey Mouse debell at txcyber.com
Mon Aug 14 00:19:15 PDT 2000

SCA charges must be animals or artifacts known in period, not
necessarily indigenous to any location.

The buffalo was known to the Spanish conquistadors in period.

The longhorn was brought over from Andalusia by the Spanish in period
(in spite of what they appear to teach at UT Austin).

Tiger lily?  I wondered what that strange flower was in ILOI0600.
That is a modern import from East Asia so not period.

Domestic cats are a period animal known to western Europe,
just not in any heraldry that I have seen.

Magnus