ANSTHRLD - Updated list?

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Tue Dec 12 20:25:14 PST 2000

Maridonna said:
> Is there an updated list of registered crests and supporters?

You know... everytime I get started on it, they nail me with work.  I had
worked up a query page written with PHP and accessing a flat file database.
I was working on the tools for the Stellar Scroll to update the database
when I had to stop for a while.  The last step would be updating the
database with everything he's done.

I suppose I can get back to work on it, and post some progress reports here
on something like a regular basis, simply so people will bug me until I get
it done.

Ulfie
"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."