ANSTHRLD - "Simple" Armory

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Mon Dec 18 13:07:51 PST 2000

> Griffin wrote:
> << By my reading of the Rules for Submission and our Kingdom
> Administrative Handbook, the following piece of armory could be
> considered "simple" and fast tracked.  Am I correct? >>

Granted, I am not a herald in Ansteorra, therefore I am not familiar with
all the ins and outs of the submission system there, but why would a piece
of armory with a conflict be qualified for fast-tracking?

    Alexandra of Armageddon - August of 1979: Or, a cat statant herissonee
    sable, langued gules, orbed Or, within a bordure gules.

- Teceangl
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that same God who endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect, had intended for us to forgo their use." - Galileo