ANSTHRLD - A couple of questions (and replies) regarding the latest Gazette

Brent Ryder bryder at compucom.com
Tue Dec 19 05:21:36 PST 2000

>>> northern_herald at ansteorra.org 12/18/00 11:28AM >>>
<SNIP>

>29) Veronica de Verona

Actually the submission should read Venanza de Verona

Here are the emails that I was sent. It should have been changed on the ILoI

Borek
*******************

Would her Grace consider an Italian name?

De Felice Nomi lists:

S.n. Venanzio, feminine Venanzia, variant, Venanza, Venanzina. After
Saint Venanzio, a boy of 15 years, martyered with 10 others in the year
251.

--
Andrea/Maridonna

Thanks for the fwd.  Yes, I do like the name Venanza and would love to have that used instead of what Ld Tadjh sent in for me.  Venanza de Verona would be very acceptable.  What do I need to do as he has just submitted the name of Veronica da Verona?  Just let me know.  Thanks ever so much.

Love.
      Vanessa