ANSTHRLD - Heraldry Table

Kendall Johnson avalon at arn.net
Thu Dec 28 09:46:51 PST 2000

Greetings to all that read this,

I am Wm. Rufus Guthrie from the shire of Adlersruhe (that place that just
got 20" of snow). I am autocrating our next event, Bards and Arts. We have
serveral members who are in varying steps of  submitting their Names,
Devices, badges, etc. I am interested in how a heraldry table is set up and
run at shire level events. I have been asked by several members to try and
coordinate one if possible. Please reply with any suggestions you have. If
there are any heralds out there that can come to our event and run the
heraldry table I would be indebted to you. The event will be in the January
Blackstar if you need more information or feel free to contact me
personally.

In service to Kingdom, Region, and Shire,
Wm. Rufus Guthrie