ANSTHRLD - "Simple" Armory

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Mon Dec 18 11:09:17 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/18/00 1:05:03 PM Central Standard Time,
Mohun1066 at aol.com writes:

> Milord, yes I meant by the blazon that the lion was entirely within the
> bordure.  There is essentially a black lion on a yellow field and both of
> these are within a black bordure.  Sorry if my blazon is not very clear.

No prob.  Sorry to trouble you.  For some reason, I was picturing an
extremely thin lion that was physically within the bounds of the bordure
instead of being in the middle of the field where it belonged.  Silly me.  ;-)

Lord Johanne Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)