ANSTHRLD - CoH web page: what should be on it?

RobtGriffin at aol.com RobtGriffin at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 12:07:18 PST 2000

Greetings All,

    I know that I am a bit late in responding to this topic, and I beg your
forgiveness.  I am rather new to the Society and if I may make some novice
suggestions for the Heraldry page.
    Right now, it leans very heavily to the administrative side of things, in
terms of having the letters of intent, etc ready to view.  This is not
something that I, as a novice, would be looking for if I had come to this
site wanting to learn how to be a Herald.
    Perhaps each officer can have a section and when you click on the name of
the office, it takes you to the section that deals with their
responsibilities.  For example, the letters of intent could be in the proper
section (Bordure?).  Also general articles on choosing a name and links would
be helpful.  Perhaps a roster of all "registered" Heralds, with their titles,
location, and email (If they want it on the site) would be helpful as well.
    Just a few ideas from a newcomer.  Thank you very much for allowing me to
speak.

Robert de Mohun
Canton of Westgate