ANSTHRLD - Re: Speaking of accounts...

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Wed Feb 2 18:55:44 PST 2000

Pug Bainter <pug at pug.net> now writes:
> Star, StarPrincipal, StarPrincipalHerald and Herald all work for herald.

(I believe the e-mail address is case-insensitive, but I'll check.)

(I briefly considered asking Pug whether he wanted to pander to those
who can't tell the difference between "principal" and "principle",
but after a moment I realized that I don't want That Sort to be
e-bothering Star.)

So now you can, for all the defined officers, always use their job
title lowercased and with "_" instead of " ".  Thanks, Pug!

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;
if that fail, my work address is tmcd at us.ibm.com.