ANSTHRLD - Court Awards paperwork

Doug Bell debell at txcyber.com
Mon Feb 7 17:54:34 PST 2000

Court reports go to Zodiacus who keeps the data base
of kingdom awards that have been given out.

It might be a good idea to send one to Forerynel Pursuivant
the deputy to Zodiacus just to be sure.  I don't know
if that office has been filled yet as it was vacant.

A copy also goes to Sable Scroll who is the crown's personal
scribe.  This lets their Majesties know that awards granted
were indeed given out.

A copy goes to Star Signet who overseers the making of those
beautiful awards scrolls.  This is to make sure the people
who were granted an award also received their scroll.

DO NOT send them to Asterisk.  She only handles name and
device submissions and already has plenty of papers
to file.

The names and address are in the Gazette and the February
Black Star.  If you can't find them I will send them privately
because I don't wish to send addresses over the list.

Anyone on the list please add anything left out to this.

Magnus von Lubeck