ANSTHRLD - Court Awards paperwork

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Mon Feb 7 20:35:48 PST 2000

Andre de Chartre / Ray Smith <rayasmith at yahoo.com>, acting Haldberd
Pursuivant (Bryn Gwlad), asked about where to send court report
forms.

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Magnus von Lubeck / Doug Bell <debell at txcyber.com>
wrote:
> Court reports go to Zodiacus ...
> It might be a good idea to send one to Forerynel Pursuivant ...
> A copy also goes to Sable Scroll ...
> A copy goes to Star Signet ...

The bottom of court report form (12/99 revision, sent with the Jan
2000 admin AG, and also on-line) says
    Please mail the original copy to Zodiacus.  Please send a copy to
    Forerynel, Sable Scroll, and retain a copy for your files.
So I see no need to send it to Star Signet.

> The names and address are in the Gazette and the February Black Star.

At the moment, no and no, unfortunately.  *Usually* it's in the
Gazette, but the January 2000 Gazette, the admin packet, lacks the
usual addresses and "who sends what to whom" page ... and Andre just
stepped up as Halberd and the only Gazette he has is that one.
Zodiacus and Sable Scross are in the Black Star, and Forerynel *ought*
to be there, but I don't see it.

I heard tonight that Forerynel is Timothy of Glastonbury.  I have an
e-mail from him reading

    Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:12:28 -0800 (PST)
    From: Timothy Rayburn <timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com> ...
    Timothy of Glastonbury ...
    Deputy to Zodiacus Herald

so check with him.  I'm CCing him on this message.  (Other Timothy,
you might consider getting on the Ansteorran Heralds' list, if your
time, bandwidth, inclination, and disk space allow.)

Since Forerynel is a deputy of Zodiacus, you should be able to check
with the latter to get info on the former.  Pug recently mentioned on
this list that all of the following e-mail addresses should work:

    star at ansteorra.org
    zodiacus at ansteorra.org
    obelisk at ansteorra.org
    tressure at ansteorra.org