ANSTHRLD - Nice staves but...

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 16:43:56 PST 2000

Greetings to all my fellow past, present, and future
heralds.  Stupid question time from the new guy...:)

Tuh Tahl, our baronial reeve, last night bequeathed my
with about a half dozen or so "heraldic staves,"
nicely painted rattan with a ball on the end and
colorful streamers from the end.
Apparently these are my "staves of office" but...I
have no idea what I'm supposed to do with them!!
I don't REMEMBER seeing them at past events but maybe
I just wasn't paying attention.
Anybody have any idea what I'm supposed to do with
them (that doesn't involve great physical discomfort)?
Yours in bemusement - Andre

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world."