ANSTHRLD - FW: Party at Estrella!!

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Fri Feb 11 06:08:21 PST 2000

FYI:

If you are planning to attend Estrella.

--Francois

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacquie Ziegler [mailto:shauna at 2a.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2000 9:12 PM
To: Discussions of SCA Heraldry; Principal Heralds
Subject: Party at Estrella!!

Greetings one and all!

Please pass this information on to your regional lists.

There will be a Herald's Party at Herald's Point on
Friday evening. This is open to _ALL_, I repeat, *ALL*
Heralds, titled, untitled, deputy, in-training, old, new,
wanna-be, hanger-on (nannies, helpers, gophers, staff).

Bring Your Own *whatever*. We have a tent, light-on-a-pole,
tables (four), chairs (12), and whatever else is brought in.

This is a chance to socialize with those who you might only
know by name (or reputation), share stories, and, did I mention,

P A R T Y ! ! ! !

Things will start whenever we close the tables - probably
about 8ish (give people a chance for dinner if they want)
and go until it ends. :-)

This missive sanctioned by the 'Good Times Herald Corps'.

--
Mistress Shauna of Carrick Point
Golden Wing Principal Herald for Artemisia