ANSTHRLD - Need conflict check (Celeste)

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 07:57:14 PST 2000

I need a confirming conflict check on the following device, which was clear
as of 6/99:

Per bend purpure and vert, a bend wavy Or between a bustard and a
fleur-de-lis Or.

This is a corrected resub which I would like to fasttrack.  The last action
(also a resub) was in the June Gazette, ILoI0699 Item 7.  The commentary and
college action were in the September Gazette.  At that time, the device was
pended for up to one month to determine whether submitter would return to the
original wavy bend.  She has now done so, but if anyone can check
registrations done in the meantime, I'd appreciate it.

With thanks for your assistance,
Kathri, Asterisk