ANSTHRLD - How many warrented heralds do we have?

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 22 11:37:21 PST 2000

I must make an interjection here. Being authorized to fight heavy
weapons no more qaulifies me for Non-contact than fiberglass spear or
fight rapier. it is a seperat authorization on the card and should be
treated as such. We should not assume because someone is aproved as a
safe fighter with an understanding of the rules of combat has been
instructed on how to maintain safty as a non-contact praticipant.

In service
Darius of the Bells, Tressure