ANSTHRLD - How many warrented heralds do we have?

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 22 12:46:45 PST 2000

Oh I most heartily agree that a distinction in this matter would be made
most final by the Earl Marshal,. However I must also note, that I have
trained many fighters in list heraldry, who _didn't_ know what to do as
a non-contact participant.

Darius of the Bells
Tressure Herald
Deputy Rapier Marshal of Elfsea