ANSTHRLD - Need conflict check (Celeste) v2.0

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Tue Feb 22 20:22:59 PST 2000

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Teceangl <tierna at agora.rdrop.com> wrote:
> > > (Obviously, I can't blazon my way out of a paper bag today.  Sorry.)
> >
> > A paper bag erect, issuant from the mouth a Kathri rising proper.
>
> Shouldn't that be a demi-Kathri?

I thought about that, and somehow convinced myself that that would be
incorrect -- that a cat half out of the bag would just be "a cat".
I think that most Laurel registrations disagree with that.

However, thinking about it now, we want Kathri to be blazoned entirely
out of the paper bag -- hence, a whole Kathri is better than half.

Daniel "'Quarterly Or and argent, a closed book gules from its pages
issuant to base a lion's tail forked and nowed sable' -- ewww, GROSS!"
de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;
if that fail, my work address is tmcd at us.ibm.com.