ANSTHRLD - Crown Tourney Field Heralds

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 20:18:53 PST 2000

Greetings unto the list from Lord Stephen Macthomas, Field Heraldry
Coordinator for Spring Crown Tournament.

The call goes out to all who will be traveling to the Barony of Loch Soillier
on the occasion of Crown Tournament that field heralds are needed throughout
the day.  If you are interested, please contact me privately at
<stephenmacthomas at aol.com> or call 281-651-0781 before 9:00 pm.

In accordance with the latest combat rules, all field heralds must have at
least non-combat endorsement on a current combat authorization card.

I would like to forward a list of no less than twelve to fifteen heralds to
the Event Steward, Lady Meliora Rhydderch, before Gulf Wars, but no later
than the end of March.

I look forward to serving Ansteorra by your side.

Lord Stephen Macthomas
Field Heraldry Coordinator, Crown Tournament