Fwd: ANSTHRLD - KWHS Proceedings

MGreene at mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Mon Feb 28 16:35:49 PST 2000

Greetings to the Heralds!   Thank you for your concerns on the author and
artists releases for the upcoming Proceedings.  Yes!  With each
article/artwork submitted, we have requested that the submitter fill out
the release form on the web page (see website: www.peazy.com/KWHS.htm  ) .
The form does cover the original works and any subsequent reprints, but
that the author/artist retails all rights to the work, as is standard
practice for these types of publications.     (Webmaster is working to
correct the Adobe download problem of the release form. )

Both the website author and the Proceedings editor have or are currently
serving as SCA Chroniclers, and both are in the publishing and printing
industry in the modern world, and are very familiar with the need for a
release form.  Also, as Autocrat for the event, one of the first things I
did was to begin discussions with Free Trumpet Press on the transfer
process of the Proceedings, after they are sold at the event.

Now, if only I could get you folks to *submit articles and art for this
issue of the Proceedings*, we'd be in great shape...get those fingers
typing.   Again, check out the website for specifications.

This one, I think we got it covered!    If there are any further concerns
about KWHS-2000, please send me *direct e-mail*  with your questions or
suggestions.   I am not currently on the Heralds list, but read the
archives weekly.   There are lots of details set up already, and many still
to set up, and with your help we will not forget a one of them.   :->
Many thanks for keeping me on my toes....Hillary Greenslade, Autocrat,
Y2-KWHS

---------------------- Forwarded by Marsha Greene/MIS/Houston/MPAN on