ANSTHRLD - How many warrented heralds do we have?

Chris Backus cbackus at enid.com
Tue Feb 22 14:05:46 PST 2000

I think this is a thread to run by someone like Sir Kief.  Opinion only, but
I think a combat authorization is sufficient to insure the authorized person
can handle himself on the list field.  In the Complete Participant's
Handbook there are "armored non-contact", including scouts, and I wouldn't
let a rapier authorization enable someone to participate in that category,
but I think an authorized fighter could handle being a herald on the field
(assuming they could handle being a herald off the field).

Stephen Hawkins
Acting Northern Regional Rapier Marshal