ANSTHRLD - Consultation Table at Queen's Champion

Wendy Erisman wendye2 at admin.stedwards.edu
Wed Jan 12 07:46:34 PST 2000

At 03:33 AM 1/11/00 -0800, you wrote:
>I would like to invite any and all interested Heralds
>to set up a consultation table to assist with name and
>device preparation.

Hi, Cullin -- I'm not certain if I can come to Queen's Champion. I will
have to play it by ear as the semester gets going.

We are still planning that workshop for new and aspiring heralds. Do you
think we could get the site you talked about for Saturday, Feb. 12 (app. 9
AM - 7PM)? If not, what about Saturday, Feb. 26?

We're in the process of discussing classes, teachers, etc, but we need to
set a firm date before we do any more planning. Let me know what you think.

							Gwenllian

HL Gwenllian ferch Maredudd, Armillary Herald
Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom of Ansteorra