ANSTHRLD - Report: Submission table at Coronation

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Wed Jan 19 17:52:15 PST 2000

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Jacquie Ziegler <shauna at 2a.net> wrote:
> > The price for names remained at $12, but the price for
> > full-service armory was raised to $15 as a result of our previous
> > experience.
>
> Just a question - what do you mean by 'full-service'?

You know -- fire-and-forget.

Daniel de Linc ... oh, all right.  They tell us who they are, where
they live, what they want.  We fill out the forms: fill out the name
docs, snag an artist for the emblazon, make all the copies, color the
colored armory forms, see to it that Asterisk has them.

I was surprised that people were willing to pay such a premium for
fire-and-forget.  I guess they're not cheap bastards, or our forms are
just that painful or tedious or unpleasant.  Hrmm.

olia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;
if that fail, my work address is tmcd at us.ibm.com.