ANSTHRLD - Augmentations and the OP

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 23 13:05:09 PST 2000

The answer to are they tracked is currently, "no". Rosalia and I were
discusiong this very thing after Coronation. So if we are to track them
we will neeed dates (hopfully we can find all of them) and well should
they be entered as a kingdom honor? just a note? She's not here at the
moment to add her significant 2 cents, but I am sure she will when she
gets home.

Darius