ANSTHRLD - CoH web page: what should be on it?

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 26 15:35:23 PST 2000

Well as I see it, we will be providing information for several
identifiable audiences.

1. Warranted Ansteorran officers of arms (read active heralds in this as
well)

2. People just getting into heraldry looking for references like "Is
Gules red or gold?"

3. Curios surfers the firmly believe that a lozenge is for a sore
throat.

So maybe a structure that caters to more than one interest / experience
level could be very useful. I would also like to see a page dedicated to
displaying and explaining all of the armory registered to Ansteorra. ya
know not just awards but things like the queens rose, the battle flag,
that type of thing.

Ever trying for education
Darius, Tressure

<snip>