ANSTHRLD - CoH web page: what should be on it?

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Wed Jan 26 16:37:23 PST 2000

> The question of what to do with all of this new found space can always
> be a problem.  OK, everyone knows what I am going to say.  Order of
> Precedence, Roll of Precedence, what is Precedence, a searchable web
> database, and maybe even a database that can pull up peoples registered
> Devices. On Line Forms would always be a big plus, so a page just with
> link for such. But maybe this is just dreaming. :)
>
> Rosalia
> Zodiacus

If you want the registered devices, that is done online already on
several systems linked to Laurel's page. We could join them. What is
the utility of doing it ourselves? If we added those sent to Kingdom
or beyond and status information on them, that would be a value add.
Then each person could check on the status of their submission
instead of waiting to bug their submission herald. The submission
herald must still inform them of the official results, but the
interim status would be nice.

Caelin