ANSTHRLD - Input - officers job description

Ron Knight rknight at kumc.edu
Fri Jan 28 05:38:14 PST 2000

Greetings from Modar!

Andre,

Take a look at my article entitled:
Duties of a Local Herald.  It is located at:
http://www2.kumc.edu/instruction/academicsupport/itc/staff/rknight/Duties.htm

That might help with some ideas.

Baron Modar

>>> rayasmith at yahoo.com 01/27/00 05:58PM >>>
Greetings unto all my fellow heralds throughout the
kingdom.  I am Andre de Chartres, currently the acting
Halberd Pursuivant of the Barony of Bryn Gwlad and a
novice herald.
I have the duty of composing a Job Description for my
office of Baronial Herald, and would like input from
other heralds as to what this office does/should
entail.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If you would be so kind as to either post your reply
on the list, or send it to me privately at
rayasmith at yahoo.com
Unfortunately, this must be completed by Candlemas
(February 5)
Yours in service - Andre

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world."