ANSTHRLD - CoH web page: Device images

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 09:57:22 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/27/2000 6:25:35 PM Central Standard Time,
kobrien at bmc.com writes:

> A massive undertaking, but we have at least 1999's worth of submissions
>  already scanned in.  Kathri or Gwenllian may have kept the old ILoI
>  electronic files from 1998, but I don't know.

I have 08 1998 thru current.  I just handed Etienne some disks from 2/97 thru
7/97, which include .bmp files from those months (I think).  At one time,
Eirik and Keyna had a lot of .bmp files but I'm not sure of the current
status.

Kathri, who has the kingdom scanner but won't have time for this project
until she steps down as Asterisk, at which time the scanner leaves, too.