ANSTHRLD - CoH web page: what should be on it?

Amanda Lewanski editor at texas.net
Fri Jan 28 19:44:46 PST 2000

Kathleen O'Brien wrote:

> [Hmmm... she thinks, reading over Daniel's discussion again.  "Would the
> _submitter_ or the _artist_ need to give a release?  Or both?  What a mess.

As the artist on zillions (okay, okay, but definitely a lot) of people's
submission forms, I'd say the artist. The problem you'll run into is that on the
old forms, I don't think there was a blank for the artist, just the submitting
herald, and lots of times the submitting herald wasn't who drew it. I (used to)
see my art show up in lots of unexpected places, when people pulled it off their
submission forms to make banners or dresses or the like.

My two cents.

--Alisandre