ANSTHRLD - Conflict checks please

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 14:43:54 PDT 2000

--- tmcd at jump.net wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Rod Jackson wrote:
> > On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Rod Jackson <culn97 at yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
> > > Caitlin MacCaba MacCullough
> > >     "Per chevron pean and sable, a chevron
> throughout and in
> > >     base a snowflake Or."
> >
> > Yes, Master Daniel,
> >
> > I wrote that.  And...?
>
> (flustered) I have to answer "And?"?  (snipped)

And...? Because that is all that I received of the
message.  Was there more?

 And ... an
> enraged Don Tivar
> holding incriminating pictures of a former Queen?

Which Queen and can I get copies?

> If the submitter is considering changes, she might
> consider going to a
> period charge, such an escarbuncle (or anything
> else).  If the
> submitter is set on the new design, commenters
> should know that a
> snowflake is OK in this particular case.

She likes tha design, just wants to change the
tintures for personnal reasons.  I don't know the
details, but she seems pretty serious.

(didn't join clueless club, snippped a little)

Thanks,

Colin

P.S. What is an Arcuballista?

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda